Today's card features some goodies from Jillibean Soup's Healthy Hello Soup collection!
Hello card by Deborah Nolan
S U P P L I E S
Card Stock: ivory, pink, yellow; Pea Pod Parts: Healthy Hello Soup (Jillibean Soup); Colored Pencils: Medium Flesh, Cold Grey (Faber-Castell Polychromos); Accents: Artistic Shapes (Jillibean Soup); Die: circle-heart (Mama Elephant); Tools: paper cutter, Scor-Pal, bone folder, die-cut machine
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make a 4.25” x 5.5” base from pink cardstock.
- Cut ivory cardstock panel and adhere to card front.
- Adhere Pea Pod Parts.
- Die cut heart and adhere to mug.
- Draw lines of steam from mugs with grey pencil.
- Trace outline of clear Artistic Shapes sentiment on panel; color with pink pencil.
- Outline left and bottom strokes of sentiment with grey pencil.
- Adhere Artistic Shapes sentiment.