Today's card features some more goodies from Jillibean Soup's Healthy Hello Soup collection with a little extra glamour from Prima bling.
S U P P L I E S
Card Stock: Navy; 12" x 12" Healthy Hello Soup patterned paper (Jillibean Soup); Stamp: Healthy Hello Soup (Jillibean Soup); Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black (Tsukineko); Pen: Faber-Castell; Accents: gems (Prima), pearl heart (Hero Arts), Healthy Hello Soup wood veneer heart (Jillibean Soup), ribbon (JoAnn's); Dies: Shaped Shaker Star Set (Jillibean Soup), polygon (My Favorite Things); Adhesives: Scor-tape, glue dots and liquid glue (Tombo); Tools: paper cutter, Scor-Pal, bone folder, die-cut machine, Crafter's Workshop stitch template
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make a 4.25” x 5.5” base from blue cardstock.
- Die-cut PP panel and adhere to card.
- Use template and pen to draw dots along top and left borders of PP panel.
- Stamp sentiment.
- Die cut pink PP tag and adhere.
- Adhere gem circle.
- Tie ribbon into bow and adhere with glue dot.
- Glue pearl heart to veneer heart and then adhere to bow's center.