Today's card features some goodies from Jillibean Soup's Healthy Hello Soup collection.
S U P P L I E S
Card Stock: tan; Patterned Paper: Healthy Hello Soup, Summer Red Raspberry Soup (Jillibean Soup); PeaPod Parts, Stickers: Healthy Hello Soup (Jillibean Soup); Accents: gems (Kaiser Craft), tag (Hampton Art); Die: Pinpoint Rectangle Layers, Stitched Country Borders (Memory Box); Tools: paper cutter, Scor-Pal, bone folder, die-cut machine, corner rounder
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make a 4.25” x 5.5” base from cardstock.
- Cut 4" x 5.25' panel of PP and adhere to card.
- Die-cut strip from Summer Red Raspberry Soup and adhere to patterned paper, then adhere to back of Bite Size Bit PP to form one panel.
- Trim panel sides for uniformity, round corners, and adhere to card.
- Adhere tag, PeaPod Part butterflies, and sentiment sticker.
- Adhere gems.