Today's card features some goodies from Jillibean Soup's Healthy Hello Soup collection!
S U P P L I E S
Card Stock: yellow 12" x 12" Healthy Hello Soup patterned paper (Jillibean Soup); Clear stamps: JB0836, JB0841 (Jillibean Soup); Ink: navy, mellon, pink; Accents: gems (Recollections); Sequins (Jillibean Soup), cord (Hemptique); Other: foam dimensional tape (3M); Tools: paper cutter, Scor-Pal, bone folder
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make a 4.25” x 5.5” base from yellow cardstock.
- Cut PP panel, stamp stars, and adhere to card front.
- Cut PP scraps and adhere.
- Arrange cord in a circular shape and adhere.
- Stamp sentiment on PP and cut notch from end.
- Mount sentiment panel on yellow cardstock and trim to fit; adhere to card with foam dimensional tape.
- Adhere sequins and gems.