Today's card features some goodies from Jillibean Soup's Mushroom Medley collection!
S U P P L I E S
Card Stock: Turquoise; Patterned paper: Mushroom Medley and Birthday Bisque; Stamps: Jillibean Soup; Accents: gen, hemp cord (Hemptique); Ink: Pure Poppy (PTI); Tools: paper cutter, Scor-Pal, bone folder, scissors, corner rounder
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make a 4.25” x 4.25” base from cardstock and round corners
- Cut image panel from Bite Size Bits PP and round corners.
- Stamp sentiment.
- Adhere image panel to Birthday Bisque PP panel and round corners.
- Wrap panel with cord and tie into bow.
- Adhere panel to card.
- Adhere heart gem to bow's center.