Today's card features stamps from Art Impressions!
S U P P L I E S
Card Stock: navy, yellow, white; Stamps: Have a Ball! (Artistic Impressions); Ink: VersaFine Black Onyx (Tsukineko); Media: Prismacolor pencils; Accents: sequins (Jillibean Soup), pearls (Recollections); Tools: paper cutter, Scor- Pal, bone folder, MISTI
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make a 4.25” x 5.5” base from navy cardstock.
- Cut gold mat and adhere to card.
- Cut white panel and stamp image and sentiment.
- Color stamped image as desired and mat with navy cardstock.
- Adhere matted image to card.
- Adhere sequins and pearls.