Today's card features some goodies from Jillibean Soup's Healthy Hello Soup collection and sequins!
Good Day Starts with Coffee by Deborah Nolan
S U P P L I E S
Card Stock: avacado; 12" x 12" Patterned Papers, Stickers: Healthy Hello Soup (Jillibean Soup); Accents: sequins (Jillibean Soup), gems, cord (Hemptique); Other: foam dimensional tape; Tools: paper cutter, Scor-Pal, bone folder, scissors
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make a 3.25” x 5” base from avocado card.
- Cut panel of Healthy Hello Soup PP and adhere to card.
- Cut strip of Healthy Hello Soup PP and adhere.
- Cut about 12-15" of cord, wrap in circle around fingers, and adhere to card.
- Adhere sticker sentiment with dimensional tape.
- Adhere sequins, followed by gems.
Post a Comment