Today's card features all kinds of goodies from Jillibean Soup and a little sump'in'-sum'pin' from Hampton Art!
S U P P L I E S
Card Stock: aqua; Mushroom Medley 12" x 12" Patterned Paper & Coordinating Label Stickers (Jillibean Soup); Stamp: Happy Camper Stew (Jillibean Soup); Accents: sequins (Jillibean Soup), metallic nailheads (Mark Richards), cord (Hemptique), feather tags (Hampton Art); Distress Ink: Burlap (Ranger); Tools: paper cutter, Scor-Pal, bone folder, corner rounder, scissors
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make card base for a 4.25” x 5.5” card from cardstock and round bottom corners.
- Cut and adhere 1.25” x 5.5” panel of Mushroom Medley PP.
- Stamp woodgrain on feather tag and adhere.
- Apply letter stickers to feather tag, thread hole with hemp, and adhere.
- Adhere sequins and nailhead stickers.