Today's card features a fantastic clear stamp from Hampton Art and some wood veneer words from Jillibean Soup!
S U P P L I E S
Card Stock: lavender, white; Clear Stamp: I'm So Grateful (Hampton Art); Ink: Black Onyx (VersaFine); Accents: Wood Veneer Words (Jillibean Soup), gems; Other: colored pencils (PrismaColor), black brush pen; Tools: paper cutter, Scor-Pal, bone folder, die cutting machine, die
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make a 4.25” x 5.5” base from cardstock.
- Stamp image on white cardstock and color.
- Fussy cut around image's border and run brush marker around outer edge.
- Die cut panel from white cardstock and adhere to card.
- Adhere colored image to die cut panel.
- Adhere wood veneer words and gems.