Today's card features all kinds of goodies from Jillibean Soup's Healthy Hello Soup collection!
S U P P L I E S
Card Stock: pink, aqua; Clear Stamp Set & 12" x 12" Patterned Papers: Healthy Hello Soup (Jillibean Soup); Accents: Enamel Dot (My Mind's Eye), cord (Hemptique); Ink: Coradunga Blue (Fresco); Other: Swiss Dots embossing folder (Cuttlebug); Tools: paper cutter, Scor-Pal, bone folder, scissors
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make card base for a 4.25” x 5.5” card from pink card.
- Cut 4.25” x 5.5” panel of Healthy Hello Soup PP.
- Stamp sentiment on PP panel.
- Cut PP strips and notch ends with scissors to create "ribbons"; adhere to PP panel
- Dry emboss panel of aqua card, trim to .5" x 4.25" strip, and adhere across top of PP ribbons.
- Wrap panel with cord and tie into bow.
- Adhere panel to card front.
- Stamp flower, fussy cut, and adhere to center of bow.
- Adhere yellow enamel dot.