Today's card features papers and Pea Pod Parts from Jillibean Soup's Healthy Hello Soup collection.
Hello Beautiful card by Deborah Nolan
S U P P L I E S
Card Stock: Kraft, pink; 12" x 12" Patterned Paper and Stickers: Healthy Hello Soup (Jillibean Soup); Accents: Enamel Dots (My Mind's Eye); Die: Stitched Heart; Other: foam dimensional tape; Tools: paper cutter, Scor-Pal, bone folder, corner rounder, Big Shot
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make 4.25” x 5.5” base from pink card and round all corners.
- Cut 4" x 5.25" panel from kraft and round corners.
- Die cut heart from kraft panel.
- Cut 3.5" x 3.5" panel of copier paper.
- Cut six .5" x 4" PP strips and adhere to copier paper panel.
- Adhere panel of PP strips to back of kraft panel.
- Adhere enamel dots and sticker (with foam dimensional tape).