Today's card features some more goodies from Jillibean Soup's Summer Red Raspberry Soup collection: patterned papers and PeaPod Parts.
S U P P L I E S
Card Stock: kraft; 6x6 Patterned Papers and PeaPod Parts: Summer Red Raspberry Soup (Jillibean Soup); Accents: Mix the Media Wire Words (Jillibean Soup), enamel dots (MME); Tools: paper cutter, scoreboard, bone folder
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make a 4.25” x 5.5” base from kraft cardstock.
- Cut PP panel to over front and adhere.
- Cut strips of PP and adhere on left.
- Adhere PeaPod sentiment tag with foam dimensional tape, then adhere PeaPod flower.
- Adhere wire word with glue dots.
- Adhere enamel dots.
What a fun and easy card to make. Thanks for sharing.ReplyDelete