Today's card features Jillibean Soup's Sew Sweet Sunshine Soup papers and the oh-so-cool Denim Alphabet Tiles!
S U P P L I E S
Card Stock: kraft, marigold, green; Patterned Papers: 12" x 12" Sew Sweet Sunshine Soup (Jillibean Soup); Die-Cut Cardstock Pieces: Denim Alphabet Tiles (Jillibean Soup); Accents: button, twine (Hemptique); Other: foam dimensional tape; Dies: flower, leaf, circle; Tools: paper cutter, scoreboard, bone folder, scissors, Vagabond
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make card base for a 4.25” x 5.5” card from kraft.
- Cut and adhere 4.25” x 5.5” panel of Sew Happy PP.
- Cut panels from marigold cardstock and adhere to alphabet tiles.
- Adhere alphabet tiles to card with foam dimensional tape.
- Die cut flower and leaf and adhere to card with foam dimensional tape.
- Die cut circle from scrap PP and adhere to flower center.
- Thread button with twine, tie into bow and adhere to flower center.