Today's card features some more goodies from Jillibean Soup's Sew Sweet Sunshine Soup collection. (These paper papers are excellent for the sewers in your life, btw.)
S U P P L I E S
Card Stock: turquoise; 12x12 Patterned Papers: Sew Sweet Sunshine Soup (Jillibean Soup); Pea Pod Parts: Alphabet Soup II, Fur Fusion (Jillibean Soup); Accents: Saffron Yellow Pepper Soup Wood Veneers (Jillibean Soup); Embossing Folder: Wave (We R Memory Keepers); Tools: paper cutter, scoreboard, bone folder Vagabond, circle dies, corner rounder
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make a 4.25” x 5.5” base from cardstock and round bottom corners.
- Emboss top 1.5" with folder.
- Cut and adhere strip of scrap PP.
- Die cut and adhere circles from Sew Fun PP.
- Adhere sentiment Alphabet Soup II Pea Pod Part with dimensional foam adhesive.
- Adhere heart Fur Fusion Pea Pod Part.
- Adhere Saffron Yellow Pepper Soup Wood Veneer "you."