Today's card can be made in less than ten minutes and is a great solution when you need a card quickly.
S U P P L I E S
Card Stock: cream; Patterned Paper: 12" x 12" Sew Sweet Sunshine Soup and 12" x 12" Birthday Bisque (Jillibean Soup); Other Media: black PITT pen (Faber-Castell); Accents: wood butterfly, button, floss (Hemptique); Tools: paper cutter, scoreboard, bone folder, scissors, Crafter's Workshop 6x6 Mini-Stitch Doodle Dot template
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- From cream cardstock, make 3.25” x 5” card base.
- Cut panel of Birthday Bisque green polka dot PP and adhere to card.
- Cut Sew Sweet Sunshine Soup sentiment panel and adhere.
- Draw stitches on top and bottom of sentiment panel.
- Thread button with floss, tie into bow and adhere to wooden butterfly.
- Adhere wooden butterfly to card.