Stamps and Stencils: Hampton Art
Cardstock: Bazzill (green, white, red)
Ink Pad: Memento: Tuxedo black; Colorbox: red, green yellow chalk ink
Pen: Uniball Signo white
Border Punch: EK Success (scallop)
Ribbon: May Arts
- 1. Fold a 4.25 x 11 – inch piece of green cardstock in half to create a 4.25 x 5.5 – inch card base.
- 2. Cut a 4 x 5.25 – inch piece of white cardstock.
- 3. In the lower corner, place the poinsettia stencil. Using small ink pads or foam applicators apply color to the flower design, yellow in the center, red for the flower petals and green for the leaves. Remove the stencil.
- 4. Stamp the sentiment with black ink.
- 5. Adhere the white panel to the front of the card.
- 6. Cut a 4 x 2 – inch piece of red cardstock. With a border punch, create a decorative edge along the bottom edge. With a white pen, add faux stitching above the decorative edge. Adhere the red cardstock to the front of the card.
- 7. Wrap a piece of ribbon around the card and tie into a bow or knot.