S U P P L I E S
Card Stock: white, brown, red, green; Foil Paper (DCWV); Patterned Paper: Holy Berry Borscht (Jillibean Soup); Clear Stamp Set: Holy Berry Borscht (Jillibean Soup/Hampton Art); Ink: Pure Poppy (Papertrey Ink); Accents: pearls (Paper Studio); Ribbon; Dies: Winterberry Sprig, String of Bells, Stitched Country Borders, Cabrini Ornament (Memory Box); Tools: paper cutter, scoreboard, bone folder, corner rounder, Vagabond, scissors
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make card base for a 3.25” x 5” card.
- Cut PP on angle to fit card front, die cut a zigzag border along top edge, and adhere.
- Die-cut two sprigs from brown card stock,holly and berries from green and red card stocks, and bells from silver foil paper.
- Stamp tag on white card stock and trim.
- Adhere to card front in this order: sprigs, tag, bells, and holly leaves and berries.
- Tie bow and adhere.
- Adhere pearls.
Most of the students think these academic writers are capable of delivering the projects and assignments on time with good quality. Yes, the different-types-of-assignments-to-consider-in-care-skills-course-modules and experts can provide and complete the assignments with good quality because they are knowledgeable and experienced. The professionals and academic writers in the field write and complete your projects on time. The Academic Writing Services follow the complete structure and assure that all requirements and project conditions are met at all aspects.ReplyDelete
Highly appreciated for the uniqueness of the content. This perhaps makes readers excited to stick with the topic. Students would surely thank the blogger for coming up with innovative content to keep the readers updated to stand out from the competition.ReplyDelete
By: geometric prescription glasses