by Kimber McGray
Stampes: Art Impressions
Cardstock (white, yellow, red), Ink Pad (black)
Border Punch (scallop)
Self-Adhesive Pearls (yellow)
1. Fold a 4.25 x 11 – inch piece of red cardstock in half to create a 4.25 x 5.5 – inch card base.
2. Cut a 4.25 x 4 – inch piece of yellow cardstock. Using a border punch, create decorative border on one long edge. Adhere to the front of the card.
3. Cut a 4.25 x 3.5 – inch piece of white cardstock. Stamp the image of the penguins in the center with black ink. Stamp the sentiment below the penguins with black ink.
4. Color the penguins with markers. Adhere the panel to the front of the card.
5. Wrap the ribbon around the front of the card and tie into a bow.
Embellish the card with self-adhesive pearls.