Today's card is simple but has a certain snazzy zap with the help of some Copper Stickles!
S U P P L I E S
Card Stock: cream, muted blue-green; Patterned Papers: 6" x 6" Christmas Carol (Graphic 45), Holy Berry Borscht (Jillibean Soup); Clear Stamp Sets: Holy Berry Borscht (Jillibean Soup/Hampton Art); Ink: Aqua Mist, Enchanted Evening (Papertrey Ink); Pen: Inkadinkadoo Copper; Stickles: Copper; Accents: wooden snowflakes, gems (Recollections); Twine: Hemptique; Tools: paper cutter, scoreboard, bone folder, corner rounder, scissors
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make card base for a 3.25” x 5” card and round bottom corners.
- Cut strip of snowflake PP and adhere to card front.
- Cut strip of grey music paper and adhere to card front.
- Stamp Let It Snow Tag on cream card stock in Aqua Mist ink, then in Enchanted Evening.
- Trim stamped image from paper, punch hole in top center, thread with hemp, and adhere to card.
- Color tops of snowflakes with copper marker and apply copper Stickles.
- Once Stickles are dry, adhere snowflakes and gems to card.
Our assignment help USA have gained substantial knowledge in the 17 years we have been providing custom research paper for sale online services to students worldwide.ReplyDelete