Today's card is simple but has a certain snazzy zap with the help of some Copper Stickles!
S U P P L I E S
Card Stock: cream, muted blue-green; Patterned Papers: 6" x 6" Christmas Carol (Graphic 45), Holy Berry Borscht (Jillibean Soup); Clear Stamp Sets: Holy Berry Borscht (Jillibean Soup/Hampton Art); Ink: Aqua Mist, Enchanted Evening (Papertrey Ink); Pen: Inkadinkadoo Copper; Stickles: Copper; Accents: wooden snowflakes, gems (Recollections); Twine: Hemptique; Tools: paper cutter, scoreboard, bone folder, corner rounder, scissors
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make card base for a 3.25” x 5” card and round bottom corners.
- Cut strip of snowflake PP and adhere to card front.
- Cut strip of grey music paper and adhere to card front.
- Stamp Let It Snow Tag on cream card stock in Aqua Mist ink, then in Enchanted Evening.
- Trim stamped image from paper, punch hole in top center, thread with hemp, and adhere to card.
- Color tops of snowflakes with copper marker and apply copper Stickles.
- Once Stickles are dry, adhere snowflakes and gems to card.