Today I've got another Halloween tag featuring Rare Oddities and An Eerie Tale products from Graphic 45. (Yes, 'tis a day for "scary" play!)
S U P P L I E S
Cardstock: black; Rare Oddities and An Eerie Tale 6" x 6", 8" x 8" and 12" x 12" Patterned Papers, Stickers, Chipboard Elements, and Grimm Fairy Tale #3 stamp set; Inks: Black VersaFine, VersaMark (Imagine Crafts); Accents: pearls, pumpkin veneer (Jillibean Soup); Die (Papertrey Ink); Embossing Powder: Pewter (Ranger); Other: office tag (3.25" x 6.25"), Scor-Tape; Tools: paper cutter, scissors, score board, bone folder, heat tool, hole punch
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Swipe sides of tag with black ink or marker.
- Cut patterned papers (one panel of stripes to cover, black floral panel and two black/tan strips for end).
- Swipe external sides of patterned papers with black ink and adhere.
- Trim to fit as needed and re-punch hole.
- Re-swipe sides and edge hole with black ink.
- Die cut lunch box note from black floral PP, score, fold, and adhere.
- Stamp sentiment on chipboard circle and adhere to note.
- Cover pumpkin veneer with embossing powder, apply powder, and heat. Repeat until pumpkin is coated thoroughly.
- Cut and adhere black cardstock to back of pumpkin before adhering it to note front.
- Adhere sticker to note flap.
- Cut fairy tale panels from patterned paper and trim with postage-edge scissors, then adhere.
- Adhere gems.