I'm serving up some Graphic 45's Rare Oddities and An Eerie Tale for you today! Come on, Halloween - Mama needs some candy!
S U P P L I E S
Rare Oddities and An Eerie Tale 6" x 6", 8" x 8" and 12" x 12" Patterned Papers; Ink: Distress Brushed Corduroy, Wild Honey (Ranger); Marker: Tuxedo Black (Memento); Accents: hemp (Hemptique), buttons, gems; Other: office tag (3.25" x 6.25"), foam dimensional tape, Scor-Tape, Multi Matte Medium (Ranger); Tools: paper cutter, scissors, foam ink applicator, hole punch
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Swipe sides of tag with black ink or marker.
- Cut patterned papers (one panel of paisley, two strips each of purple and red rulers, and one of decorative "box" trim).
- Swipe external sides of patterned papers with black ink and adhere to tag. (Trim to fit if needed and then re-swipe with black ink.)
- Edge tag with Brushed Corduroy ink.
- Cut two "story" squares from patterned paper and edge with Wild Honey ink before adhering to tag with dimensional tape.
- Thread buttons with hemp, tie into bows, and adhere.
- Adhere gems.