I'm serving up another Graphic 45's Rare Oddities and An Eerie Tale tag for you today!
Eat, Drink and Be Scary tag by Deborah Nolan
S U P P L I E S
Rare Oddities and An Eerie Tale 6" x 6", 8" x 8" and 12" x 12" Patterned Papers; Ink: green, black; Marker: Tuxedo Black (Memento); Accents: gems; Other: office tag (3.25" x 6.25"), Scor-Tape, Multi Matte Medium (Ranger); Tools: paper cutter, scissors, foam ink applicator, hole punch
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Line sides of tag with black brush marker.
- Cut patterned papers, line external sides of patterned papers with black brush marker and adhere to tag (order: plaid, green "rare oddities", tan paisley, decorative "box" trim).
- Stamp spiders and adhere gems to centers.
- Adhere gems and cut-out "charmed" to tag.
- Cut "story" square, adhere gems in corners, and adhere to tag.