Today I've got another Halloween tag featuring Rare Oddities and An Eerie Tale products from Graphic 45. These two lines are distinctive but they play well together!
Beware Tag by Deborah Nolan
S U P P L I E S
Cardstock: orange-red; Rare Oddities and An Eerie Tale 6" x 6", 8" x 8" and 12" x 12" Patterned Papers; Ink: VersaMark (Imagine Crafts); Marker: Tuxedo Black (Memento); Accents: gems, pumpkin and star veneers (Jillibean Soup); Embossing Powder: Pewter (Ranger); Other: office tag (3.25" x 6.25"), Scor-Tape, foam dimensional tape; Tools: paper cutter, scissors, craft knife, glass cutting board, score board, bone folder, heat tool, hole punches
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Swipe sides of tag with black ink or marker.
- Cut patterned papers (black floral to cover, checked panel, and frame - will require cutting away interior with a craft knife).
- Swipe external sides of black floral paper with brush end of marker and adhere.
- Trim to fit as needed and re-punch hole.
- Re-swipe sides and edge hole with black ink.
- Adhere checked panel and frame.
- Cover pumpkin and star veneers with embossing powder, apply powder, and heat. Repeat until veneers are coated thoroughly.
- Cut and adhere orange-red cardstock to back of pumpkin before adhering it and stars to tag.
- Cut tag from patterned paper, punch hole, thread with hemp, and adhere.
- Cut fairy tale panel from patterned paper and trim with postage-edge scissors, then adhere with foam dimensional tape.
- Adhere gems.
Post a Comment