Today I have some more of that oh-so-sweet Summer Red Raspberry Soup line from Jillibean Soup, courtesy of Hampton Art.
Today, Let's Celebrate card by Deborah Nolan
S U P P L I E S
Summer Red Raspberry Soup 12" x 12" Patterned Paper and Pea Pod Parts (Jillibean Soup); Cardstock: teal, white; Stamps: Saffron Yellow Pepper Soup, Birthday (Jillibean Soup); Ink: aqua; Accents: gems; Other: foam dimensional tape; Tools: paper cutter, scoreboard, bone folder
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make a 4.25” x 5.5” card base.
- Cut panels of PP and CS, cut banner ends, layer, and adhere to card.
- Cut strip of PP and adhere to CS panel.
- Stamp sentiments on focal CS panel.
- Adhere PeaPod parts (use foam dimensional tape on flowers).
- Adhere focal panel.
- Adhere gems.