Summer Red Raspberry Soup products from Jillibean Soup are on the menu for today (a very tasty line, I must say).
Hello card by designer Deborah Nolan
S U P P L I E S
Summer Red Raspberry Soup 6" x 6" Patterned Paper, Pea Pod Parts and wood veneers (Jillibean Soup); Cardstock: gold; aqua; Colored Pencil: #035 (Spectrum Noir); Accents: gems; Other: foam dimensional tape; Tools: paper cutter, scoreboard, bone folder, Vagabond, scissors, 6x6 Mini-Stitch Doodle Dot template (Crafter's Workshop)
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make a 3.5” x 5” card base.
- Cut strips of patterned paper and cardstock, cut banner ends, layer, and adhere to 3.25" x 4.75" cardstock panel.
- Snip strips' ends flush with cardstock panel and adhere to card front.
- Use template to draw stitching with colored pencil.
- Adhere PeaPod sentiment with foam dimensional tape.
- Adhere wood veneer butterfly and gems.