Today I have a "masculine" card. (Okay, okay, it doesn't scream, "I'm for a guy!" but it can certainly be given to a man as it's not overtly feminine.) I like the Saffron Yellow Pepper Soup products from Jillibean Soup because they easily lend themselves to cardmaking for the gentleman recipient.
For You card by Deborah Nolan
S U P P L I E S
Saffron Yellow Pepper Soup 6" x 6" Patterned Paper (Jillibean Soup); Cardstock: Stamper's Preferred White(PTI); Stamps: Seals & Banners (Jillibean Soup); Ink: aqua, dark blue; Marker: Paris Dusk (Memento); Accents: gems, enamel dots (My Mind's Eye, Prima); Other: foam pop dot; Tools: paper cutter, scoreboard, bone folder, Vagabond, 6x6 Mini-Stitch Doodle Dot template (Crafter's Workshop), .5" circle punch
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make a 4.25” x 5.5” card base.
- Cut portion of cardstock from card front's bottom.
- Adhere patterned paper to 4.25" x 5.5" white cardstock panel and adhere panel to back of card front so PP is facing out.
- Use template and blue marker to draw stitching on card front.
- Stamp "For You" in aqua ink on card front.
- Clean stamp and then ink center of "For You" stamp with blue ink and stamp on top of aqua image.
- Stamp "For You" in aqua ink on white cardstock and punch out.
- Adhere punched circle in center of stamped image using pop-dot.
- Adhere gems and enamel dots.