Today's card uses Summer Red Raspberry Soup products from Jillibean Soup - which is my favorite line from the latest release!
S U P P L I E S
Summer Red Raspberry Soup 6" x 6" Patterned Paper, Pea Pod Parts, clear stamp set, and wood veneers (Jillibean Soup); Cardstock: gold, light grey; Inks: gold, embossing; Embossing Powder: white; Accents: enamel dots, ribbon; Other: foam dimensional tape, embossing folder, dies
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make a 3.5” x 5” card base.
- Die cut main panel, dry emboss, and adhere to card.
- Die cut tag and stamp doily.
- Die cut and/or punch various sized circles and one heart from patterned papers and adhere to tag along with Pea Pod sentiment.
- Ink wood veneer flower, coat with EP, and heat set.
- Adhere wood veneer flower and enamel dots.
- Thread tag with ribbon and and adhere to card with foam dimensional tape.
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!
Post a Comment