Today's card features Saffron Yellow Pepper Soup products from Jillibean Soup.
Documented card by Deborah Nolan
S U P P L I E S
Saffron Yellow Pepper Soup 6" x 6" Patterned Paper, Pea Pod Parts and clear stamp set (Jillibean Soup); Ink: navy; Cardstock: white, salmon, line green; Accents: enamel dot, cord; Other: foam dimensional tape, dies
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make card base.
- Stamp sentiment.
- Cut 6 rectangles of patterned paper and adhere to top of card.
- Die cut border and adhere.
- Adhere blue strip to cover where patterned paper meets border and wrap card with cord.
- Die cut and adhere leaves.
- Adhere Pea Pod flower with foam dimensional tape.
- Adhere enamel dot.
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!