Today's card features Jillibean Soup's papers, embellishments, and stamps from the Birthday Bisque collection. (I'm on an orange and turquoise kick this month - LOL!)
Happy card by Deborah Nolan
S U P P L I E S
Cardstock: PTI; Patterned Paper and Die Cut: Birthday Bisque (Jillibean Soup); Embellishments: sparkle stickers (Starform Stickers), enamel dots (My Mind's Eye)
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make horizontal-fold card base, score, and fold.
- Open card and die cut bottom of card front.
- Die cut one panel from each of the patterned papers and adhere to back of card front.
- Round bottom corners.
- Die cut "happy" and adhere.
- Adhere balloon cut-out, sparkle stickers and enamel dots.
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!