Today's card features Jillibean Soup papers from the Cool as a Cucumber Soup collection and tags from the new Soup Staples III collection.
Hi card by Deborah Nolan
S U P P L I E S
Cardstock: PTI; Patterned Paper and Die Cut: Cool as a Cucumber Soup (Jillibean Soup); Tags (Soup Staples III); Media: Black fine-tipped pen; Embellishments: gems, enamel heart, button (SEI), cord (Hemptique); Tools: paper cutter, scoreboard, bone folder, scissors, corner rounder
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make kraft card base for a 4.25” x 5.5” card.
- Cut 3.75" x 5.5" strip of Awesome Avocado patterned paper and adhere to card.
- Round top left and bottom right corners.
- Use pen to draw "stitches" alongside patterned paper panel and triangle tags.
- Cut patterned paper to adhere to back of tags.
- Adhere tags and die cut with foam dimensional tape.
- Adhere threaded button and gems.