Today's card features a Hot Fudge Studio sentiment and Jillibean Soup papers from the Birthday Bisque collection.
Keep Calm and Party On card by Deborah Nolan
S U P P L I E S
Cardstock: PTI; Patterned Paper: Birthday Bisque (Jillibean Soup); Clear Stamp Sets: Older Than Dirt/SC0619 (Hot Fudge Studio), Butterflies (Jillibean Soup); Media: dye and embossing inks; embossing powder; Embellishments: wooden stars, gems; Tools: paper cutter, scoreboard, bone folder, scissors, Vagabond, die
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make card base for a 4.25” x 5.5” card.
- Cut a grey panel (4" x 5.25") and a white panel (3.75" x 5").
- Layer and adhere panels to card.
- Die (or hand) cut three patterned papers and adhere to white panel.
- Stamp sentiment, sprinkle with embossing powder and heat set.
- Stamp stars.
- Adhere gems and stars.