My card today features some stamps from some of the latest clear sets -
Celebrate Birthday (SC0682) and Oh Baby (SC0685) - by Hampton Art!
Precious Smile card by Deborah Nolan
S U P P L I E S
Cardstock; Patterned Paper: (Jillibean Soup); Clear Stamp Sets: Celebrate Birthday, Oh Baby (Hampton Art); Media: green ink, black fine-tip pen, colored pencils (Spectrum Noir); Accents: enamel dots (various), gems (Mark Richards), silk ribbon; Die: Spellbinders; Tools: paper cutter, scoreboard, bone folder, Vagabond
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make card base for a 4.25” x 5.5” card from white cardstock.
- Cut 3.75” x 5” pattened paper panel and 4” x 5.25” black cardstock panel; adhere patterned paper to cardstock.
- Die cut circle from bottom right corner of matted patterned paper and hold in place on card while lightly tracing the cirular opening on the card front.
- Stamp frog and sentiments with green ink on card front within the traced circle.
- Use colored pencil to enhance letters, create shading, and add dimension to frog.
- Erase the pencil tracing marks.
- Go over the lines in the frog's eyes with fine-tip pen.
- Tie bow around matted patterned paper panel and adhere panel to card.
- Adhere dots and gems to outer circle and frog's eyes.
- Draw a stitched line inside the circle.
Take advantage of patterned paper arranged in geometrical shapes. The paper here is perfect for spotlighting a focal point.
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!
Is Research Paper Writing Service Online what you are looking for? The expertise of our professionals Custom Argumentative Essay Writing Service allows them to successfully cover all areas of scholarly assignments in nearly all subject areas.ReplyDelete