My card today features some stamps from some of our latest clear sets -
Celebrate Birthday (SC0682) and Oh Baby (SC0685)!
So Cute Birthday card by Deborah Nolan
S U P P L I E S
Cardstock; Clear Stamp Sets: Celebrate Birthday, Oh Baby (Hampton Art); Media: black ink, black fine-tip pen, black Memento brush pen (Tsukineko), colored pencils (Spectrum Noir); Accents: enamel dots (MMI), gems (Mark Richards); Other: foam dimensional tape; Tools: paper cutter, scoreboard, bone folder
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make card base for a 4.25” x 5.5” card from white cardstock.
- Cut 3.75” x 5” white cardstock panel and 4” x 5.25” raspberry cardstock panel; layer and adhere to card.
- Stamp balloons, heart, and giraffe on white cardstock; color with pencils and fussy cut.
- Stamp balloon image on card's white panel and adhere fussy-cut balloons over it with foam dimensional tape.
- Cut white and mint banners from cardstock, layer, stamp sentiment, and adhere to card.
- Create dot lines (to lengthen the strings of the balloons) with fine-point pen.
- Adhere giraffe to card with foam dimensional tape.
- Adhere dots and gems.
If you don't like to fussy cut, use the new PixScan technology that's available for the Silhouette Cameo. I received this amazing gift for Christmas, and this card was my first time using it. It was so fast and easy that I will never fussy cut anything ever again. (To heck with Calgon... Cameo, take me away!)
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!