Today's card spotlights goodies from Jillibean Soup's Mix the Media collection! (You're gonna love 'em!)
Hello card by designer Deborah Nolan
S U P P L I E S
12x12 Soup Staples III Patterned Paper (Jillibean Soup); Other Papers: cardstock, copy paper; Accents: kract tag, wire word, vellum star, card from ephemera pack (Jillibean Soup's Mix the Media), cord (Hemptique), pearls (Recollections); Die: stitched circle (Die-namics Blueprints 15 by MFT); Adhesives: tape runner, dimensional foam dots, glue dots, washi tape; Tools: paper cutter, scoreboard, bone folder, Vagabond, scissors, tweezers, awl, padded board, needle, stitching template
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make card base for a 4” x 5.5” card from dark teal cardstock.
- Cut 4" x 6" panel of copy paper.
- Cut to fit, layer, and adhere cream mat (3 7/8" x 5.5"), patterned paper panel (3.5" x 5"), and ephemera card (3" x 4.75") to one another, aligning in upper right corner.
- Punch stitching holes into panel with awl.
- Unravel cord by removing 2 of the 6 threads and stitch panel; secure ends on back with washi tape.
- Adhere panel to center of card front.
- Tie cord into bow and cut three additional pieces; adhere all with glue dots.
- Die cut circle from cream cardstock, adhere to kraft tag and adhere tag to card with foam dimensional squares.
- Remove pearl from vellum star; replace with teal pearl; adhere small pearls to card and star to tag.
- Cut glue dot into thin slivers and stick to back of wire word, stretching each sliver along the back of letters for maximum coverage; attach to card.
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!