Today's card features a stamp from one of the new clear sets by Hampton Art and some Jillibean Soup goodness!
S U P P L I E S
Cardstock; Patterned Paper: Birthday Bisque (Jillibean Soup); Clear Stamp: Celebrate Birthday (Hampton Art); Media: ink, Ranger Distress Picket Fence dauber; Accents: Mix the Media Cream Ephemera card (Jillibean Soup), enamel dots (MMI), gems (Mark Richards), ribbon (Martha Stewart); Dies: Spellbinder; Other: foam dimensional tape; Tools: paper cutter, scoreboard, bone folder, Vagabond
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make card base for a 4.25” x 5.5” card.
- Cut ephemera card to fit and adhere.
- Coat pink patterned paper with Picket Fence, cut to fit, and adhere to card.
- Cut and layer cardstock panels, wrap with ribbbon, and adhere to card.
- Stamp Happy Birthday badge and die cut.
- Die cut pinked circle, layer with sentiment badge, and adhere to card with dimensional tape.
- Adhere gems and enamel dots.
I love the Jillibean Soup patterned paper, but it was overpowering my stamp. Daubing on a few coats of Picket Fence toned down the paper nicely, allowing me to keep the great pattern but masking it so it didn't compete with the stamped image. I've done this before, and I never fail to be impressed with what a quick and easy solution it is!
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!