Today's card features a stamp from one of the new clear sets -
Celebrate Birthday (SC0682) - by Hampton Art and some Jillibean Soup patterned paper!
Birthday Heart card by Deborah Nolan
S U P P L I E S
Cardstock; Patterned Paper: (Jillibean Soup); Clear Stamp: Celebrate Birthday (Hampton Art); Media: brown ink; Accents: enamel dots (MMI), gems (Mark Richards), flower (Prima); Embossing Folder: Swiss Dots (Cuttlebug); Die: Spellbinders; Other: foam dimensional tape; Tools: paper cutter, scoreboard, bone folder, detail scissors, Vagabond
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make card base for a 4.25” x 5.5” card from kraft cardstock.
- Cut 4” x 5.25” kraft panel, emboss, and adhere to card with dimensional tape.
- Cut seven .25" to .5" wide strips of patterned paper and adhere to 3.5" x 3.5" square of copier paper.
- Die cut heart from patterned paper square.
- Stamp image and fussy cut banner; line outer edges with matching ink and adhere to heart.
- Adhere flower, dots and gems to heart.
- Adhere heart to card with dimensional tape.
I like the stamp a lot, but it didn't look right on my striped patterned paper heart, so I decided to use just the banner instead. I stamped the image and cut out the banner - voila! It's like having three stamps in one when you isolate a portion and just use that one on your card!
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!