Hello and thank you for returning to see what's up on the Hampton Art blog today!
Today's card spotlights goodies from Jillibean Soup's Mix the Media collection! (You're gonna love 'em!)
Hello card by designer Deborah Nolan
S U P P L I E S
12x12 Soup Staples III Patterned Paper (Jillibean Soup); Other Papers: cardstock, copy paper; Accents: kract tag, wire word, vellum star, card from ephemera pack (Jillibean Soup's Mix the Media), cord (Hemptique), pearls (Recollections); Die: stitched circle (Die-namics Blueprints 15 by MFT); Adhesives: tape runner, dimensional foam dots, glue dots, washi tape; Tools: paper cutter, scoreboard, bone folder, Vagabond, scissors, tweezers, awl, padded board, needle, stitching template
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make card base for a 4” x 5.5” card from dark teal cardstock.
- Cut 4" x 6" panel of copy paper.
- Cut to fit, layer, and adhere cream mat (3 7/8" x 5.5"), patterned paper panel (3.5" x 5"), and ephemera card (3" x 4.75") to one another, aligning in upper right corner.
- Punch stitching holes into panel with awl.
- Unravel cord by removing 2 of the 6 threads and stitch panel; secure ends on back with washi tape.
- Adhere panel to center of card front.
- Tie cord into bow and cut three additional pieces; adhere all with glue dots.
- Die cut circle from cream cardstock, adhere to kraft tag and adhere tag to card with foam dimensional squares.
- Remove pearl from vellum star; replace with teal pearl; adhere small pearls to card and star to tag.
- Cut glue dot into thin slivers and stick to back of wire word, stretching each sliver along the back of letters for maximum coverage; attach to card.
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!