Penquins have a way of just making people smile - so of course I was thrilled to see this new addition to the Hampton Art family. Pair him up with some of the new goodies from jillibean soup, and you are set for some fun!
Supplies for Happy Holidays
- Hampton Art Stamp/Die Set SC0665
- Hampton Art/Canvas Corp Stamp Set SC0663
- Jillibean Soup 6 x 6 Holly Berry Borscht Paper Pad jb0394
- Jillibean Soup Labels Holly Berry Borscht jb0390
- Jillibean Mix the Media Diecut Vellum Stars jb0458
- Jillibean Mix the Media Red Ephemera jb0436
- Jillibean Soup Staples Record Your Numbers Patterned paper jb04000
- May Arts Ribbon Mini PomPoms 419-16
- May Arts Ribbon Burlap String SM-28
Step 1. Mount patterened paper panel slightly smaller than card to the front of a 6" card base.
Step 2. Stamp the Penguin and cut with matching die. Stamp again on patterned paper, and cut the hat and scarf to paper piece.
Step 3. Hand cut the zig-zag paper to fit on card as shown.
Step 4. Stamp sentiment on label from ephemera pack.
Step 5. Add vellum star to burlap tag from the ephemera pack.
Step 6. Use the embellishments from the ephemera pack and labels to finish card as shown.