I love retro colors - especially at Christmas time. So the Holly Berry Borscht line from Jillibean Soup, is perfect! And to make your Christmas card crunch go even smoother, Hampton Art has introduced some adorable stamps with matching dies- a real time saver!
Merry Christmas card by Gini Williams Cagle
Supplies for Merry Christmas
- Hampton Art Stamp and Die Set SC0664
- Hampton Art/Canvas Corp Stamp Set SC0663
- Jillibean Soup 6 x 6 Holly Berry Borscht Paper Pad jb0394
- Jillibean Glitter/Sequins Holly Berry Borscht jb0392
- May Arts Ribbon 1/4" Twill Ribbon with Chevron Stripes 382-14-94
- May Arts Ribbon Adhesive Scalloped Border A485-14-94
Step 1. Mount blue panel slightly smaller than card to the front of a 5 1/2" card base.
Step 2. Stamp the Christmas Tree and cut with matching die.
Step 3. Cut a strip of the wood panel paper as shown. Tie a bow around the bottom portion.
Step 4. Attach the tree with foam adhesives. Glue 5 sequin stars above the tree.
Step 5. Cut a piece of the ornament paper and adhere to the right side of the card.
Step 6. Stamp the sentiment on a piece of the blue cardstock.
Step 7. Arrange the card as shown. Add scalloped satin on the card seams.
Step 8. Glue sequins to the bottom right side as shown.