Today's card features more of the latest Christmas products from Hampton Art, with a special nod to Jillibean Soup!
Noel card by Deborah Nolan
S U P P L I E S
Cardstock: Neenah Solar White, Papertrey Ink; 6 x 6 Patterned Paper: Jillibean Soup (Holly berry Borscht); Clear Stamp Set (Hampton Art); Media: Spectrum Noir colored pencils, Wink of Stella pens (clear, gold, silver), VersaFine ink; Accents: Mix the Media Red Ephemera (Jillibean Soup), sequins, (Cartwright) gems; Dies: My Favorite Things Die-Namics; Tools: paper cutter, scoreboard, bone folder, Vagabond
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make card base for a 4.25” x 5.5” card.
- Stamp sentiment on 4" x 5.25" patterned paper panel and color with pencils and Wink of Stella pens.
- Die-cut green panel and mat sentiment panel; adhere to card.
- Randomly highlight stamped image with clear Wink of Stella.
- Stamp sentiment.
- Adhere gems and ephemera.