Today's card features the Holly Berry Borscht 6x6 patterned paper by Jillibean Soup and a sentiment from one of the latest Hot Fudge Studio clear stamp sets by Hampton Art!
Merry Christmas card by Deborah Nolan
S U P P L I E S
Cardstock: PTI; Clear Stamp Set: SCO669 (Hot Fudge Studio by Hampton Art); Media: ink; Accents: Hempotique twine, gems; Dies: Die-namics Blueprints 18 (MFT); Adhesives: tape runner, dimensional foam tape, glue dots, Glossy Accents; Tools: paper cutter, scoreboard, bone folder, Vagabond, scissors
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make card base for a 4.25” x 5.5” card from maroon cardstock.
- Cut and adhere 4” x 5.25” white mat.
- Die cut cream panel, die cut line of holes, and adhere to white mat.
- Die cut green patterned paper panel and adhere to white mat.
- Cut one column of calendar patterned paper and adhere to white card stock.
- Trim white cardstock to 1/8" on either side and adhere to card.
- Die cut circle from maroon cardstock.
- Die cut circle from aqua cardstock and stamp Merry Christmas sentiment in darker aqua ink; adhere two gems.
- Adhere sentiment circle to maroon circle with foam dimensional tape.
- Tie two pieces of twine into bows and adhere to back of maroon circle with glue dots.
- Adhere maroon circle to card with foam dimensional tape.
- Adhere gems to card.