Today's card features the Holly Berry Borscht 6x6 patterned paper and a goodie from Mix the Media by Jillibean Soup, and the snowflake die from a Hot Fudge Studio clear stamp set - all products by Hampton Art, of course!
Family Joy card by Deborah Nolan
S U P P L I E S
6x6 Patterned Paper: Holly Berry Borscht (Jillibean Soup); Other Papers: cardstock, vellum; Media: BG18 marker (Copic), teal ink, Perfect Pearls (Ranger); Accents: wire word, word sticker (Jillibean Soup), cord (Hemptique), gems; Stamp and Coordinating Die: clear stamp set SCO666 (Hot Fudge Studio by Hampton Art); Adhesives: tape runner, glue dots; Tools: paper cutter, scoreboard, bone folder, Vagabond, scissors, tweezers, awl
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make card base for a 4.25” x 5” card from cream cardstock.
- Cut to fit, layer, and adhere maroon mat and patterned paper panel.
- Cut and adhere strip of calender patterned paper (four "date squares" long).
- Color wire word with Copic marker and set aside.
- Stamp snowflake on vellum with teal pigment ink and apply teal Perfect Pearls.
- Die cut snowflake and adhere by strategically placing small drops of glue in areas that will be hidden by gems and sticker.
- Adhere sentiment sticker.
- Cut glue dot into thin slivers and stick to back of wire word, stretching each sliver along back of letters for maximum coverage, and attach to card.
- Adhere gems.