Today's card features patterned paper and a coordinating sentiment stamp from Graphic 45's Steampunk Spells collection.
S U P P L I E S
Cardstock; Stamping Spells patterned paper and coordinating clear stamp set (Graphic 45); Media: metallic ink; gems: Mark Richards; Other: Tape Works glitter tape, foam dimensional tape; Tools: Beloved Stars die (Memory Box), Stars & Hearts die (Simon Says Stamp), Blueprints 15 (Die-Namics by My Favorite Things), Vagabond, paper cutter, scoreboard, bone folder, corner rounder
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make card base for a 4.25” x 5.5” card and round bottom corners.
- Die cut and adhere patterned paper.
- Die cut circle and stamp sentiment; set aside to dry or heat-set.
- Apply three rows of gold glitter tape to cardstock scrap and die cut Stars & Hearts three times.
- Adhere gold stars as desired on card; follow by adhering gems in star centers.
- Apply five rows of black glitter tape to cardstock scrap and die cut Blessed Stars.
- Snip bow off of Blessed Stars die-cut and set aside.
- Place top of Blessed Stars tendrils die-cut to card in area of stamped circle and adhere by wrapping gold glitter tape around card front.
- Apply a 5" length of black glitter tape to scrap cardstock, cut a 1/4" strip length-wise, and adhere strip to center of gold tape; trim ends flush with card.
- Adhere die-cut circle with foam dimensional tape to cover tops of tendrils.
- Adhere Blessed Stars bow to stamped circle.
If you don't have any glittery cardstock for die cutting, make some by applying rows of glittery washi tape to scrap cardstock. Make sure your rows abutt one another precisely - no overlap or spaces between. Die cut as usual and voila! You have fancy-pants glittery goodness that nobody will ever suspect is a tape-covered scrap of cardstock.
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!