Today's trendy little card features Jillibean Soup's Cool as a Cucumber patterned paper collection and a Hampton Art stamp you can find at Michaels.
S U P P L I E S
Cardstock; Patterned paper and printed die-cut: Cool as a Cucumber (Jillibean Soup); Ink: silver, grey; Gems (Mark Richards); Other: Copic BG10 marker, foam dimensional tape; Tools: paper cutter, scoreboard, bone folder
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make card base for a 4.25” x 5.5” card.
- Cut and adhere a 4” x 5.5” white panel.
- Stamp border of stars down right side.
- Stamp sentiment.
- Cut and adhere three squares of 2” x 2” patterned paper.
- Adhere printed die-cut with dimensional tape.
- Color clear gems with Copic marker and adhere in center of stars and in upper-left corners of square panels.
Don't waste money and storage on buying lots of colored gems. Buy clear gems and color them with Copic or Sharpies. Both markers work great, and you get a perfect match every time!
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!