It’s Deborah here, and the card I made for today uses Halloween treats from Jillibean Soup and stamps from Graphic 45 - all licensed through Hampton Art!
S U P P L I E S
All products by Jillibean Soup unless otherwise noted. Cardstock: Memory Box; 6" x 6" Patterned Papers: Owloween Stew collection; Accents: Trick or Treat Wood Veneer phrase, Darice googlie eyes; Graphic 45 clear stamps; embossing ink; Platinum and Black Ranger Super Fine Detail embossing powders; Adhesives: Tombo Multi-Glue, Score Tape; Tools: paper cutter, scoreboard, bone folder, heat tool
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make black card base for a 4.25” x 5.5” card.
- Cut a 4" x 5.25" panel of purple cardstock and adhere to card base.
- Cut a .25"" x 5.25" stip of patterned paper from Owloween Stew and adhere.
- Ink spider web with embossing ink and stamp in upper right corner; apply Platinum EP and heat set.
- Ink spider with embossing ink and stamp; apply Black EP and heat set.
- Ink wood veneer phrase with embossing ink; apply Platinum EP and heat set.
- Apply more EP and heat set until you're satisfied with the coverage.
- Adhere googlie eyes.
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!
Post a Comment