Hello and welcome... it's Melinda with you today and I've been having some fun playing with the new Stamp & Stencil sets, in particular the gorgeous doily stamps. I don't think I could ever tire from using doilies on my projects as they as just so darn sweet and extremely versatile.
I used the new 'Label' Stamp & Stencil set which boasts the clear stamp doilies and the woodgrain stencil... honestly it's a perfect combination.
INSTRUCTIONS | Step x Step
1. Cut and score a piece of white cardstock measuring 4" x 5.5" when folded.
2. Cut a single sheet of white cardstock measuring 3.75" x 5.25".
3. Using a selection of the clear stamps and different colored inks, stamp a collage of doilies in a layered approach (allowing each stamp to dry in between stamping) across the bottom third of your single sheet of white cardstock.
4. Using black ink, stamp your sentiment across the centre of the stamped doilies.
6. Add epoxy dots in a co-ordinating color to the centre of the main doilies.
7. Using foam pop dots adhere the single sheet of cardstock to the folded card making sure you have even space around each edge.
SUPPLIES | Hampton Art
Jillibean Stamp & Stencil Set - Labels (jb0204)
Jillibean Clearn Stamp Small Set 1 - Chilled Cucumber Soup (jb004)
SUPPLIES | Other
Colorbox/Doodlebug Inks - Bubblegum
Colorbox/Doodlebug Inks - Swimming Pool
Colorbox/Doodlebug Inks - Tangerine
Colorbox/Doodlebug Inks - Beetleblack
Doodlebug Epoxy Dots - Bubblegum, Tangerine
Neenah Solar White Cardstock