S U P P L I E S
All products by Jillibean Soup unless otherwise noted. Memory Box cardstock; 6" x 6" Patterned Paper: Owloween Stew collection; Pea Pod Parts (die-cuts): Owloween; Halloween Mini Placemat; Enamel Stars; Adhesives: foam dimensional adhesive, Tombo Multi-Glue; Tools: paper cutter, scoreboard, bone folder, corner rounder, Memory Box die
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make black card base for a 4.25” x 5.5” card; round right corners of card.
- Cut a 4.25" x 1.5" panel of star patterned paper from Owloween Stew and adhere to card base;
- Cut Mini Placemat down to just the stenciled word, round corners and adhere to patterned paper.
- Die cut branch from brown cardstock and adhere to card.
- Adhere owl Pea Pod Part with dimensional tape and enamel stars letters with Tombo.
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!