Hello and welcome... it's Melinda with you today and I have a set of three cards to share that are super quick to make using a stamped sentiment and a simple embellishment to create a play on words.
INSTRUCTIONS | Step x Step
1. Cut and score white cardstock to measure 4" x 5.5" when folded.
2. Cut a single sheet of colored cardstock to measure 3.75" x 5.25" and using foam pop dots adhere to your card base.
3. Cut a single sheet of white cardstock to measure 3.5" x 5"
4. Stamp your sentiment on the single sheet of white cardstock just above the halfway mark and centred.
5. Using a foam pop dot adhere your embellishment above the sentiment.
6. Using foam pop dots adhere your top layer (single white sheet) to the colored sheet of cardstock.
SUPPLIES | Hampton Art
Jillibean Soup Clear Stamps - Typewriter (jb0097)
Jillibean Soup Pea Pod Parts - Cool As A Cucumber (jb0362)
ki Memories 6x6 Texutred Paper Pad - Bright Cardstock (wm1059)
SUPPLIES | Other
Colorbox/Doodlebug Ink - Bumblebee
Post a Comment