Hi, it’s Deborah here with a card I made for my best friend from high school. Angie is a dachshund lover and owner, and it was some fabulous luck that the His and Her Campers clear set has one!
The His and Her Campers clear set is from Art Impressions and is licensed through Hampton Art. The only thing better than this is the fact that you can now buy this set at Michaels (and four more sets that are equally fun)! If you missed it, there was a dandy blog hop featuring this sweet collection - check it out on the Art Impressions blog here.S U P P L I E S
Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterened Paper: Doodlebug; Clear Stamp Sets: His and Her Campers (Art Impressions), Handwritten Sentiments (Jillibean Soup); Media: ink, Spectrum Noir colored pencils; Embellishments: enamel dots (My Mind’s Eye), buttons, washi tape (Little B), Cord (Hempotique); Other: glue dots; Tools: paper cutter, scoreboard, bone folder, Nestabilities die, Vagabond, foam ink blender
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make card base for a 4.25” x 5.5” card.
- Cut 4" x 5.25" patterned paper panel and patterned paper strip.
- Adhere PP strip to PP panel, add washi tape, and adhere to card base.
- Die cut white paper but don't remove paper from die. Use the die as a mask and apply ink to the die cut.
- Remove die cut panel from die and stamp sentiment and dog.
- Color in dog using colored pencils and adhere to card.
- Thread buttons and adhere along with enamel dots.